This is a little out of order, but I wanted to share with you.
Libby is going to be in dance class this year. Ballet and tap for 3-5 year olds. I am not sure who is more excited about this...Libby, mama, or Grammy.
Tonight was her first class. I picked her up at daycare and listened to her chatter about the dance studio and her tap shoes and ballerinas the entire drive to the dance center. She was one excited girl. Couldn't wait to get into her new pink tights and black leotard, pull back her hair, step into her ballerina slippers, and show her mama her new favorite place.
She was adorable.
Now if only we can figure out how to get this tiny dancer to participate instead of stand off by herself, arms crossed over her chest, intently watching everyone else dance.
Maybe she'll get into it a little more next week, once she has her tap shoes (they haven't been delivered to the dance studio yet) to help get her excited. And maybe, just maybe she'll participate now that she has an idea of what to expect.
Libby Lou, my sweet little love...as LeeAnn Womack says "when you get the choice to sit it out or dance...I hope you dance."
love always, Kendra
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment