It took a little convincing but in the end, he accepted my challenge. And so, with a feverish Libby and a copy of Just Dance 2 for the Wii (courtesy o' the great Redbox) in tow, I headed over to my parents house to school my brother in the fine art of Wii dancing.
In the end, I got my butt kicked.
During the course of our dance-off, Jonah beat me at both Kris Kross' "Jump" and "The Monster Mash". Literally, kicked my butt.
| No excessive laughing please. |
| Jonah's victory dance. Who knew he'd be so good?! |
| This is what Libby thought of our dancing. |
Seriously, best $2 I've spent in a lllooooooooonnnggg time! We danced, we laughed, we sweat...we even got dad to join in. He and Jonah performed "Viva Las Vegas" for mom, Libby and I...and won! Oh a good time was had by all. There may have been some video taken as well, but it's not anything you'll ever see.
| Swinging their Wii remote lassos. |
If you're ever in the neighborhood and feel up to a challenge, stop by. We can just dance. I guarantee...you'll love it!
Our next Just Dance 2 goal: get ahold of the Just Dance 2: Summer Party that will be released just before my birthday and challenge Andy to a Spice Up Your Life dance off. He has tentatively agreed (although we may have to pour whiskey in him first)...he just doesn't know what song I'm gonna pick! Oh Spice Girls...I can't wait!
love always, Kendra
0 comments:
Post a Comment