It's been a few weeks now and she is definitely getting the hang of things. She is listening to her teacher Miss Tracy, participating in classes, and practicing at home. (Who knew first position was so hard for a toddler?) It's fun to watch.
Wednesday's class this week was the first mini-recital for the girls. They got to come dressed up in their Halloween costumes and performed three Halloween routines for parents and guests at the end of class. It was beyond adorable.
I'm telling you, my mini-Minnie Mouse (her costume choice came as a complete surprise to me...I was expecting Rapunzel or Belle) is turning out to be a pretty good ballerina. And she's cute to boot!
| Sing and dancing to "Three Little Witches" |
| We practice this LOTS...slow, slow, fast, fast, fast. Other foot! |
Happy Halloween from Miss Tracy's Wednesday night 3-5 year old class! Can I just say I can't wait for the recital in June?!
love always, Kendra
0 comments:
Post a Comment