Wednesday, October 26, 2011

@ the Carwash

We Bruns girls have been busy as of late. I mean BUSY. The to-do list is well over two pages long now between have to do and want to do items and we are trying our best to get some of it done. Which means we are busy!

Busy enough that on Monday morning on our way to gymnastics, we we forced to do some serious multi-tasking.

Check it out: breakfast in the car wash!


Monday morning, Libby woke up a little late. Now I'm not complaining, it just meant we were a little behind on our quest to get to gymnastics on time. And of course, the "low fuel" light happened to turn on during our drive there.

So we made the best of it.

Stopped at the gas station, filled the car up with gas...AND bought a car wash, since the car was nasty from sitting under the tree in my parents front yard...AND ran inside quick to buy some breakfasty food...(AND rented a couple of movies at the RedBox for later in the day.)

Libby indulged in a chocolate chocolate chip muffin and a strawberry/blue raspberry/strawberry layered Slushie (see, we're SO busy I don't even have time to care about feeding my child healthy food!), while I succumbed to the chocolate doughnut calling my name and a bottle o' milk.

And it was good!

We took those few minutes Crystal was taking her "shower" to enjoy our breakfast. Well, until the high powered fans turned on and somebody had to cover her ears.

I strongly encourage you to try it sometime. I'm telling you, breakfast in the car wash isn't half bad!

love always, Kendra



0 comments:

Post a Comment