Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's coming!!!

Guess what?! Spring is a coming!!! I can't tell you how welcome a sight the budding tulips in my front yard are. After a long, white winter I think most everyone in the Cities is about ready for some quality time spent outdoors. I know Libby is. This afternoon post-daycare she refused to come in the house, opting instead to fix up her "cottage" for Spring and Summer.


There was some serious work going on in my backyard. Followed by a walk up and down the block carrying bouncy balls (one for Libby, one for mama), visits with a few of the neighborhood puppies, and a little refreshment courtesy of Mother Nature. I guess, if the snow is still there she might as well get some good use out of it.

Parenting lesson I've re-learned: Spring is doubly welcome, as the time spent out in fresh air makes for happy little ones who end up sleeping very well.


love always, Kendra

0 comments:

Post a Comment