Monday, April 2, 2012

Libby Meet...

I think I mentioned earlier that our Disney theme park day focused less on rides and more on meeting characters. While I read in the guidebooks that often times preschoolers are afraid of the larger-than-life characters that call DisneyWorld home, it was easy to see that Libby was not going to be that kid. From the moment she saw her very first 'real-life' character, she was in LOVE. (While mama was crying happy tears.)

Each character greeting was a magical moment for Libby, and she basked in their attention. I'm sure if you asked her, she'd give you a different answer as to who her favorite 'person' was to meet. Truly, it was Duffy the Disney Bear, Disney's newest 'character'; she was enamored with the cuddly guy. After a morning of cartoon character meet and greets, she was beyond delighted to realize that the Princesses could actually talk to her. She loved them all, but Belle was her ultimate favorite. Until she brought the Beast out...Libby wasn't too sure of him. Mama had to be in that picture too.

A photo recap of (most of) the characters we met...

Safari Mickey, Daisy, and Goofy; Thumper, Pluto, Minnie, Chip & Dale,
Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, Stitch, Classic Mickey with Pluto, Marie,
Aurora/Briar Rose, Belle, Belle and the Beast, Jasmine and Aladdin,
Snow White, Duffy Bear, Mexican Donald, Cinderella, and Ariel. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment