Sunday, July 17, 2011

Photo Preview

Hello again!

It's been awhile. A long while. Oops!

July has been a busy month for Libby and I as we try to make the most of our Minnesota summer when we're not at work and/or daycare. Which means that there really hasn't been time to sit down and post. We were up North for a few days last week then came home just in time for this mama to head back to work for the weekend. And while I work every day this week, I'm going to try to get up a post every day to catch everyone up on what we've been getting into.

However that will start tomorrow. Twelve hours of work, a birthday party, and a local dew point of 81 (similar to a steam bath or the rain forest, according to the paper) has made for an exhausted mama. But I will provide you with a photo preview. (Hope everyone is ready to look at A LOT of photos...I've got two weeks worth to share!)








Does that get you curious about what we've been up to? I can't wait to share our adventures with you.

love always, Kendra

0 comments:

Post a Comment