And I mean REALLY sweet.
Our final stop on our way home from our Up North adventure was at the Chocolate Ox, a teeny tiny little candy shop in Nisswa, Minnesota. If for some reason you ever find yourself in Nisswa, promise me you'll find the time to stop at the Chocolate Ox. It is a little piece of heaven on Earth discovered by yours truly when I was working at Camp Lincoln one summer during college.
Ever since, any trip through past Nisswa on Highway 371 necessitates a Chocolate Ox stop.
Can you blame a girl, when the inside is filled with all of this?!
While their salt water taffy is delicious, the best part is the homemade ice cream, which is what Libby and I indulged in before declaring our trip a success and heading the rest of the way home. Oh so good!
| Libby had birthday cake ice cream with BIG chunks of cake. |
| My flavors of choice (they discontinued to my favorite a few years ago, but I have since forgiven them) were 'The Honeymoon's Over' and 'Pirates Booty'. Equally delicious...equally witty. |
love always, Kendra
0 comments:
Post a Comment